The single most important rule to follow and most important step to take before buying a land or even a house is to do your research, a concrete one. A research is a diligent inquiry or examination to seek or revise facts, principles, theories, applications, etc.
Be it a land or a house it’s most likely to be the single biggest purchase you’re likely to ever make.
Before you make that huge transfer of cash, follow these tips to make an effect research before purchase.
1. WORK OUT YOUR PROPERTY CRITERIA.
It’s easy to get excited during the house hunting process and fall in love with certain areas of the home, like a huge backyard, state-of-the-art kitchen or the big sized bedroom. But, it is vital to remain objective and make sure the entire home ticks all the boxes.
Some questions to ask yourself include:
• Are you going to live in the home, or rent it out on short-term?
• Is it a starter home, or your forever home?
• Can you afford repairs and upkeep on the property if it’s an older home? Does it need any renovations, like a new kitchen or bathroom?
• When you eventually sell, who will buy it from you? If it’s going to be a narrow market like retirees, will that harm the potential growth of the property?
2. DETERMINE THE VALUE OF THE PROPERTY.
Working out the potential value of your home isn’t an exact science, as markets are always changing.
3. RESEARCH THE REALTOR ABOUT TO SELL THE PROPERTY TO YOU.
It’s no news that scammers are everywhere. Ensure you know enough about the realtor and you’re not about to be duped.
We’re open for discussions and business deals. Contact us today!
Youtube: @TEDD Realtors Group
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Contact: 08123153391, 0701384718