Manage means to control, direct, or be in charge of a business, organisation or an undertaking. A real estate agent or realtor is a person who represents sellers or buyers of real estate or real property. A certified and qualified Realtor would plan, direct or coordinate selling, buying, leasing or governance activities of commercial, industrial, or residential real estate properties.
Asides investments, helping clients with construction, Tedd Realtor Group also help clients
- Manage, and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodelling or construction of projects for commercial or residential properties.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Act as a liaison between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
for more information on Tedd Realtor Group, contact us on
Youtube: @TEDD Realtors Group
Contact: 08123153391, 0701384718, 07032062151